Sunday, August 25, 2013

30 week update!

Pregnancy update:



How far along: 30 weeks (feeling more like 38 though!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm at 18 pounds. BOO.

Maternity clothes: yes yes yes. I actually am growing OUT of some of my maternity clothes. SICK.

Stretch marks: yes.

Sleep: I toss and turn because of how uncomforable I am ALL night. My hips, pelvis, and tummy hurt all night. It's quite annoying.

Best moment last week: I just love watching her little feet or knees push my belly out. It's so fun! My placenta was in the front for Jaxon, so this whole CRAZY moving is new to me!

Movement: Like I said above, she's a crazy mover. She moves anytime I lay down. Her feet are up in my right ribs!

Food cravings: nothing really. Well, I've been eating a lot of chocolate...

Gender: GIRL!

Labor signs: I get braxton hicks if I'm dehydrated or have done too much. Right before we moved, I actually was having contractions, and ended up at the hospital. They stopped with medicine, and I think the stress of moving and dehydration was the cause. I haven't had any other problems though! :)

Belly button - in or out? Still in, but stretched out

What I miss: Having energy and being able to RUN up the stairs :)

What I am looking forward to: delivery :)

Milestones: 3rd trimester!


1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you have only gained 18 pounds at 30 weeks! "BOO!" is right...boo that you unfairly barely gain anything! PS you're looking super cute!

    ReplyDelete