Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Life Update!

Life has been grand! Greg got a 94 on his first CPA exam! He's a smarty pants! I like to brag about it :) he took his second, but hasn't gotten the results yet! There are four parts, so he's halfway done! Yay! He started his job this week and so far is loving it! I hope it stays that way! :)

Jaxon is a little terror! No, he's the cutest thing ever... But he is a handful. He NEVER sits still. Not even for a second! And he loves getting into things that he's not allowed to... And he learned the word no this week and let us just say, it's his favorite thing ever to say! He also thinks he is a big boy. 
Observe:
He LOVES the dog Oliver and laughs when we take him on walks! He loves to hold the leash! 
He also decided this week that biting and hitting is a good way to get his anger out when he doesn't get what he wants! Seriously, where do kids learn these things? It's not like I walk around throwing things and biting people when I am upset! :)
No, but really, he's just the most fun thing ever. He LOVES being outside and if it wasn't 100 outside we would spend every day out there! (Can fall come already?!) He has discovered that he loves peanut butter sandwiches again (he wouldn't eat them for a few months!) so that makes my life easy!
Here's a final picture of my cute boy for today! 
 
So, my mom and I have decided we are going to be crafty! I'm reusing Jaxons bedding for this little girl. It's white with jungle animals on it (very gender neutral). So, we decided that we are going to refinish jaxons changing table! We want to paint it this pretty blue color we found, and add some crystal knobs to make it more girly! Then we want to make some cute curtains! Once we start working on them ill update! I'm so excited!!!!!!!

Pregnancy. I'm almost 33 weeks. I will be getting induced at the end of October... But I'm CONVINCED she's going to come out a few weeks early. Seriously, she feels like she's falling out! And I feel like she's HUGE! We will see! I'm doing a labor and delivery class only because I didn't do one last time, and would like to be more prepared in case I go into labor on my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment