Jaxon is 3 months on Thursday! I can't believe how fast it's been going! He is SUCH a happy baby! I'm so blessed to be his mommy. :)
Jaxon at three months:
-He is still SO happy, and just loves to talk to the world.
-He likes tummy time now, but usually will roll out of it within minutes, and then smiles.
-At night, he's been sleeping 7-8 hours, then 3
-When I go into his room to pick him up at night, he immediately starts laughing and talking to me! Totally makes the middle of the night feedings worth it :)
-He is exclusively breastfeeding, no more supplementing with formula (I think it was causing constipation)
-His eyes are still blue! And he has a reddish tint in his hair!
-He still is wearing 0-3 month clothes, and I've been starting to slowly transition to 3-6 month clothing, although it's still a little bit too big.
-We tried to weigh him, and he's probably 12.5 pounds
-He falls asleep instantly in the Wood's swing
-He still doesn't nap too well. At the most, 45 minute naps
-We aren't really on a sleeping schedule. I'm not too worried about it. He naps when he wants, and eats every 3 hours in the day time.
-He giggles and laughs at his daddy
-He still spits up ALL the time, and is always having gas bubbles
-He thinks he's a big boy now, and likes to be sitting up like a big boy. ALL THE TIME.
-He loves looking at the TV
-He found his feet yesterday and tried to eat them...
and he still loves cuddling with his mommy SO much. I LOVE IT!!!
We are smitten by this little guy, and couldn't be happier!
No comments:
Post a Comment