First, I have decided that I'm going to make my blog private. (Although I am going to have to figure out how, cause I'm NOT very blog smart haha). I just think now for the safety of my family, I'd rather know who reads it (if anybody!) and know that my private life stays within people I know. :)
Second, we have moved back to Utah! We got to keep our apartment while we left, and only paid half rent. It was so nice to just be able to leave all our furniture here, and come home to our place. We left April 1st, and drove to Farmington NM, slept there, then drove home the next day. I must have an angel baby, cause he literally cried maybe 30 minutes TOTAL during the whole 20 hour drive! We would stop every 3-4 hours so I could nurse him, then get him right back in the carseat and get back on the road! The drive wasn't bad, it was so nice to just bond with my hubby and our cute baby :)
As my mom and I joke, I have discovered I'm a professional nurser :) haha. Eating while feeding the baby!
Jaxon loved looking at his new toys on his carseat!
Now that we are back in Utah, real life started again. Greg went out to look for a job, I organized and cleaned the house, and I went back to nannying my cute little girls! I'm so lucky to have that job! I'm just sad it'll be done in June :( But, the girls LOVE Jaxon, and so far it's been going so smoothly! I think it's good for Jaxon to be around so many kids :)
He loves his bumbo!
Ella is so fascinated by Jaxon! (she's 5 months older than Jaxon!) How cute?!
Also, Jaxon got to meet his GiGi and Papa (My grandparents on my mom's side) and he is already loving them! We also went shopping up at Park City, and got some new fun clothes for Jaxon!!! Greg also got a job, which is SO nice. :) Oh! And Jaxon had his first Easter!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment