28 weeks. That means only 9 weeks left until I'm considered full term! eek.
Watch this...
2 weeks until thanksgiving
1 week after that I move,
3 ish weeks after that is Christmas
3 weeks after that is my birthday
1-2 weeks after that Baby Downs will be here!
So crazy! I can't even believe how fast it's going to go!! :) My feet have started getting fat. EW. All my shoes are tight. Good thing I can wear ugg boots and slip on shoes during winter :) No idea what I'm going to start doing for church........
One thing that I am really missing right now, is babysitting for the cute little girls Ava and Adalyn. I've been babysitting them for two years straight, and have seen their family go through a lot, so I truly miss them... I got to go to their newest little one's blessing on Sunday! It was so special :) And look how cute this face is...
Isn't she the cutest! She is getting so big too. Addy turns 5 this month and Ava turns 3 next month! AH!
So, I've been trying to get motivated to get going on packing and cleaning and organizing for the big move. It's hard. I've literally felt like my energy has escaped and ran off somewhere. I'm way more tired now than I was in the first trimester... why doesn't anyone tell you that? lol. Oh well. I have done a few things! We built shelves above our washer and dryer, and organized all the cleaning supplies up there! YAY. And, doing that, it helped us make space in the "junk" closet for baby stuff (such as the stroller, swing, etc) I have also packed some of my pre-pregnancy clothes (yes I am aware that I most likely won't be wearing them while in TX, but I figured why not?) and the baby clothes we have so far!!!
This baby is going to be here before you know it! So exciting! It looks like you are in the nesting stage of pregnancy right now! I hope all goes well with the move and getting settled in before Baby Downs comes!
ReplyDelete