Aversions. YUCK. When I eat this stuff, I feel sick. Sometimes I can't even eat them at all!
Eggs. I ate eggs in Texas for our 2nd anniversary. Was sitting in sacrament, and knew I was about to puke. Ran to the bathroom. Haven't touched one since!
Orange Juice. I am actually loving orange juice. But, the second I'm done drinking it, I get the worst stomach ache ever....
Marinara/Tomato Sauce. Again, I'll eat it sometimes, but it causes HORRIBLE heartburn!
Last but not least, Ice cream. Seriously. If you knew me at all, you would be shocked. I am! I've had it a few times, but for the most part, it NEVER sounds or tastes good. Weird.
Now, for my food cravings. :) YUM!
Chocolate. I know. Sad. But seriously. I could eat it all the time. I always want it. It's been hard to control myself, but I definitely have been trying!





i still can't believe you can't have ice cream! hang in there girl! you're almost there :)
ReplyDelete