Wednesday, November 16, 2011

25 Loves

This handsome guy down below, is all mine. I'm a lucky girl. He turned 25 today, I just wanted to make a post all about him!! 25 things I love about Mr. Gregory Downs...
1. He treats me like a princess, even when I don't deserve it.
2. His cute crooked smile :) It's my favorite
3. How he touches his hair all the time, he doesn't realize it, but it cracks me up!
4. We have SO much fun together, even if we are just hanging out at the house
5. He gets me. I can be myself around him, no matter what
6. He is SOOOO smart.
7. He is the hardest worker I know. He works his butt off to make sure he can provide for us. He works 20 hours a week, plus get's all A's in his Accounting program :)
8. He loves me, and loves our baby :)
9. Speaking of baby, I love that he kisses my tummy and tell's little man he loves him :)
10. His laugh. It doesn't get much cuter :)
11. His love for serving others.
12. How he will go out of his way, to make sure my grandparents (who live in provo) see us once a week, and when we go over, he always helps out my grandpa. He doesn't mind at all, in fact, it makes him happy :)
13. His love of kids. He absolutely loves kids, and they love him! He will goof off with them, laugh with them, and just enjoys himself when he is around them!
14. I know he's going to be the best daddy ever!
15. His love for his MTC job. He loves helping the missionaries in every way
16. His love for movies. He is so content sitting with me, and watching a movie, any movie! even a chick flick :)
17. He rubs my back when I've had a hard day :)
18. He is a gentleman. Always opens my door, and always has.
19. That we play cards, and he always lets me win (usually! haha)
20. Everyone likes him when they meet him. I love that I have never once had to "worry" about that :) He is genuinely a great person, and everyone can tell :)
21. That he's a bad cook :) HAHA. I know, it's silly, but it makes me laugh. He destroys even a grilled cheese :) We laugh about it, and it makes me feel more needed, cause I know he REALLY appreciates it when I cook!
22. His looks. Have you seen him? Tall, dark and handsome :) all mine!
23. When he looks at me, I can see how much he really loves me... and I love that :)
24. His spirituality. He lifts me up, when I have bad days, and I know he always will. He knows the church is true, and is SO trusting of the lord. I love it. Funny story, after the sacrament last week, he put his head down to pray, and we were sitting with Ava and Adalyn. Ava goes "Chelsy, why is greg playing hide and seek and being silly?" hahaha. I told her "He's praying sweetie" :) haha
25. He is my other half. My better half. I love him so much, and am so glad I found him!

Happy 25th birthday Greg! I'm so glad that almost 3 years ago, we got set up on a blind date and hit it off. I don't know where I would be without you. You are my everything, and I'm so excited for our son to be here in 2 1/2 months!!! You are going to be an amazing husband, just like you are a husband! Love you baby!

2 comments: