Monday, August 8, 2011

15 weeks... almost :)

I'm 15 weeks on Thursday! YAY. Next Thursday, we will hopefully find out the sex! I'm so so excited! My cute mom sent me a maternity "starter kit" with some of the cutest maternity clothes ever! Everything fit (a little big for now! So I can grow into them), cute dresses, shirts, sweats, skirts, jeans, etc. I am so thankful for having such an awesome mom that loves to help us out! :) Also, at 14 weeks, I can definitely feel my uterus, about half an inch below my belly button. It's hard. I am also SORT OF showing. Mostly still bloating! Also, I lost another pound this week... I don't know why... maybe baby Downs is eating all of my food? haha. I've been feeling great! I love being pregnant!!!!

Cute maternity jeans


Tiny bump :)


Oh! We bought a crib! No dresser yet, but the crib is perfect! We LOVE it!!! :)

4 comments: