Tuesday, August 23, 2011

17 weeks and my trip to TX

So, first things first.
Our baby is a boy! :)
so he gets things like:


we are beyond thrilled. :) Greg really wanted a boy (he won't admit it, but you could tell by his face!) We found out on Thursday, and they also checked to make sure everything is A OK with the baby. He is looking great, and they saw all of his organs! Pretty sure he is growing wonderfully! That makes us even happier, to know that we have a HEALTHY baby boy :)

On Thursday, after the big doctors office, we went and bought baby bedding. I'm in love with it and CANNOT wait to set up the nursery! I am a planner, and it's killing me to not already have it up! HAHA. It will be up soon! Also, that morning, we took a tour of the hospital and it's amazing. If you ever live in Dallas while having a baby, deliver it at Baylor Medical Center. Pretty sure it doesn't get much better!

Friday we went on the boat with the Fellows. Our family friends we have known forever. I wish my best friend Katie had been there, but she was stuck in Alabama working. POO. But, it was fun to see her family! Also, her little sister got married to one of our best guy friends from freshman year, so we had that reception to attend Saturday! SO FUN!

This last week was perfect. And, I'm almost half way done! AHHH!

ps. I just met my VTs. They were sweet. But, one lady just told me she lost her son at 17 weeks like a month ago........ his cord wrapped around his little head, and he suffocated. It made me so emotional. I can't believe how OK she was about it. She is a stronger woman than I am... I would be in bed for weeks.... Praying for her and her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment