Greg gets home tomorrow! I can't even wait!!!!! I've missed him so so much. He missed my whole first trimester lol. Speaking of the first trimester, I want to document how it went for me, so I never forget :)
- The morning I found out I was pregnant, was the day before my missed period, and I decided to test because my boobs were KILLING me.
- I had low progesterone, so was on supplements until 11 weeks. Twice a day. They made me SUPER tired
- I was nannying, working at Pier One Imports, and going to school, and couldn't have been more exhausted
- On the days I didn't get a nap, I went to bed around 9:00 at night, because I literally couldn't keep my eyes open any longer :)
- I was nauseous a lot, and was always hungry. I found out that if I ate, I felt MUCH better.
- I kept chex mix or crackers in my purse at all times.
- I threw up about 10 times total. (Not too bad! Thanks baby D!)
- My go to foods when I felt sick were chex mix, crackers, baked potato with butter and cheese, toast with peanut butter, PB&J, bagel, or a quesadilla. Don't ask my why it was all the fatty carbs that helped, but alas, it was. Also, natural cheetos always tasted good :)
- Foods I all of a sudden couldn't eat: Spinach, Pizza, Pasta with red sauce, Potato Chips and Doritos.
- Heartburn happened about once a week, but it would keep me up all night!
- Insomnia. Man, I couldn't sleep at all! I think it's because I'm SO SO excited about the baby!
Second Trimester is officially here, and I couldn't feel better! It's like I woke up one day, and all of a sudden, no symptoms! But, I know you are still in there, and you are growing strong! I am not tired anymore, which is so nice. And, I am not nauseous all the time, which is even better! YAY! I'm so looking forward to feeling Baby D kick me and move around. Should be coming here pretty soon! :) Also, in less than three weeks, I'm going to find out the sex!!!
What do you think it is?
Boy or Girl?
VOTE! :)
I think it might be a girl because of the bpm. I sure hope so! :):):)
ReplyDeleteI hope so too! but, I'm saying boy!!
ReplyDeleteGirl :)
ReplyDeleteBoy
ReplyDeletegirl!!!! :)
ReplyDeletegirl :). Fatty carbs were my go-to's also :)
ReplyDeleteGirl!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you guys on your little one! I bet it is a boy! :D Good luck with everything!
ReplyDeleteGirl
ReplyDelete