It has been filled with love.
I love my school. I have been completely in love with becoming a medical assistant
It is the type of work I am made for.
I have lots of bruises
But, today I learned how to take blood pressure, respiration, and pulse!
SO COOL!
I went to Vegas last weekend for some fun.
And to see my awesome cousins!
Michelle and Andrew had a baby a couple days ago, so we went up for her baby shower 2 weekends ago!
It was SO fun! And I must admit, I was a little sad that it wasn't me opening all those gifts!
And their daughter Addison is SO adorable!
Also, I love Greg.
We celebrated Valentines Day. And it was perfect.
I love him more than life itself.
I AM SO LUCKY.
He surprised me with take-out from The Cheesecake Factory, and we watched Knight and Day.
He got me Beauty and the beast, some chocolates, and of course he wrote me a love letter :)
I decorated our room.
I found some tickets that were blank and wrote "Tickets from my Heat, the many reasons I love you"
and wrote down hundreds of reasons why I love him.
Sorry I don't have pictures. I'm too lazy to upload them...
And I got him two shirts and some vans!
Also this month, I just have to emphasize how much I love Ava and Adalyn.
I have been babysitting them for a year and a half and feel like part of their family.
I have so much fun with them.
They are such good girls.
I have been potty training Ava and it's been going really well!
That's all for this post! My heart is full of love!
No comments:
Post a Comment