Monday, January 31, 2011

Random Post

It's official...
My name is now
Chelsy Plowman Downs
It took me forever to change it I know.
We went on a cruise, so I couldn't change it till after!
But still, NO EXCUSE!
But, it wasn't too bad of an experience.

I walked in and it was so crowded. I was number 277.
Some white trash lady comes and sits in the seat next to me.
She smells like smoke.
REALLY BAD.
I almost gagged.
Then she gets on the phone and starts yelling at the person on the other line
apparently she was really upset
and said some naughty words...
then number 264 got called.

THIS WAS GOING TO BE A LONNNNNG DAY.
So, I got out my trail mix (I hadn't eaten yet today and just got out of the gym)
Then, about 10 minutes later they call my number.
I don't know how I got ahead of all those other people,
but I wasn't going to object!
Off I went and changed my name.

Next on the to-do list is change my drivers license.
It still says I live somewhere I don't
ha.
what a PAIN.

In other news, I am going to get my teeth cleaned on wednesday
I am excited cause its only 10 dollars
and I haven't had my teeth cleaned in 2 years.
gross I know, but I can't afford it!
OFF TO THE DENTIST! :)
Hopefully I won't have any cavities :)

Also, my fine hubby is taking midterms
midterms = i don't see greg. ever.
so, I had a girls night with caroline and then one with tiffany
it was wonderful
but i miss greg.

OH! And this Thursday is Caroline's birthday! YAY!
We may go night skiing for it :)
How fun!

Sorry about the randomness. I just wanted to blog but had nothing to blog about...

PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment