Yes it is true, I have misplaced my wonderful camera. So sad.
It is cute, and pink, and a cannon, and wonderful
and has lots and lots of pictures on it.
...that I wanted to post on here but cannot.
So, I will be putting some pictures on here from my Iphone.
Not as cool, but it will have to do.
First, I babysit the CUTEST kids alive.
Observe:
Little Ava decides almost every day to wear a hat and a floatie. Seriously.
Addy and I playing "baby" which consists of us pretending to sleep. alot. it's quite hilarious
Poor little Ava, doing her breathing treatment! Breaks my heart!
My precious Addy who wanted to cuddle during quiet time and then fell asleep. AW!
This happened twice in one week. Ava is now a big girl and wears big girl panties and sleeps in a big girl bed. So now, that means she wakes up at the crack of dawn and is VERY tired :)
I took the girls to the animal farm and addy loved riding the pony! She got to do it twice cause ava had a melt down and wouldn't get on it haha
Ava's cute smile!
I realize that most of this post is about these cute girls, but I spend a majority amount of my time with them :) I babysat them Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday the past two weeks :) It's been so much fun! We went to the animal farm, went on 3 walks, went to the park, potty-trained, watched princess movies, made window stained glass princesses, played go fish, made and decorated lemon cookies, colored, played barbies, and much much more. So fun! These girls are just the cutest!
Oh! And now on Fridays,
I have started babysitting for a 12 month old
named LOLA.
Super cute.
and they live a block away,
it's very convenient and fun!
Here she is:
Last but not least, we have rearranged our little house
We spent HOURS going through drawers,
throwing things away,
and rearranging
and it looks good.
I'm super stoked.
I feel so decluttered!
(our new room)
(our old room, now the study!)
No comments:
Post a Comment