Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Life UpDate.

I am so satisfied and happy in life right now. I don't exactly know why, but it's been nice. Here's what's new in my life.
First off, I am 22! I feel like that is so old! I know it's not, but for some reason I think it's much older than 21! haha. For my birthday, I had school, so my AWESOME friends (Caroline, Courtney, Ani, Bree, and Berlin) took me out to dinner at PFChangs! I love them for it, and it was so fun to have a nice girls night! Plus, Courtney and Caroline got me a Fossil purse that I have been wanting forever... and I was so surprised! They were not supposed to get me ANYTHING! And Ani got me some awesome earrings! I felt so spoiled! Greg got me the most beautiful flowers! BRIGHT PINK!
Second off, I started school! It's great! I LOVE IT! It's Monday through Thursday from 6-9. And I'm learning lots of medical fun stuff! I'm excited to get to the good stuff! (shots, EKGs, blood draw, etc) :)

Third off, I have made two great friends! I feel blessed that I found them, and that I get along SO well with both of them! I'm excited to get to know them better, and I really feel that God is watching out for me. He knows I need as many friends as I can for this summer when Greg leaves to go sell! EEEK! That's in 4 months! CRAZY.

Life is wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. Where is Greg going to sell? You're not going with him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. we don't know yet, either san jose or texas. and no :( I need to finish school!

    ReplyDelete