Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Funny Stuff

I just had to record some of the funny things that have happened while sleeping over the last week. As you all probably know, (or not) Greg is the craziest sleeper. So, here are some of the things he said this week.

1. He started BARKING like a dog. For five minutes straight. I almost peed myself.
2. We were watching 30 rock, and halfway through the episode he looked like he fell asleep so I asked "are you sleeping?" and he shot up, and said "NO! I KNOW WHERE I AM!!!" hahaha
3. In the middle of the night he starts saying "NO! UGH. The colors are changing!" So I said "what?" He threw his hands up and got mad and said "in the program software!" hehe he dreams about school.

What a funny guy! I had to record these to read when we are older :)

2 comments:

  1. lol! Thats so funny. One time Dusty was tossing and turning like he was in PAIN the other night and so I kept nudging him saying "DUSTY!? WHAT IS WRONG!?" he said "I FORGOT MY COMPUTER STUFF!!!!!!" and when i questioned further he didn't answer me. The next morning he said he had no idea what i was talking about lol

    ReplyDelete