Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year! And my resolutions for 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! (Tomorrow of course)
Tonight we are celebrating new year's eve at our best friend's Caroline and Jordan's house!
It will be fun!
I am so excited for 2011.
In 2011 I will finish my Medical Assisting Program and have a degree!
That will be nice :)
Also, Greg will be leaving to work for a pest control company
while I stay in Provo finishing my classes.
I will miss him, but it will be best for us in the end!
Greg will be starting in the Masters program!
What an exciting year!

I have some new year resolutions that I really hope to accomplish.
I am not the healthiest person, so I want to become healthier, so I can prepare to be a mommy!
I don't want to be an unhealthy mother who can't even have fun with my kids!
I'm not pregnant, but I want to be healthier so when I do get pregnant, I won't have any problems.
So, number one:
Give up Candy and Ice Cream!
Greg and I are doing that one together :)
Number 2:
Get my MA degree!
I'm so excited to become a medical assistant, and I want to make sure I finish!

Number 3:
Work out 3 times a week.
I know that seems easy, but I am NOT in shape.
I will be working the three jobs I have, and going to school every night from 6-9.
So, I need to figure out how I am going to do this, but I am going to do it.

Number 4:
Lose some weight. I'm hoping to lose 5 pounds a month until I reach my goal weight.
Hopefully the no candy and ice cream thing will help and so will the working out 3 times a week.

Number 5:
Only drink Diet Coke 2x a week (one can). Let's face it! I need one every once in a while.
No more McDonalds dollar diet coke.
If I want one, just get a can. Two times a week.
Hopefully!

I am so excited for next year! Greg and I are starting to see our future after school and it's getting excited! It's still two and a half years away, but time flies!
And, if everything works out the way we want it to, we may be moving to Dallas a year from now for an internship!
I'm so excited to get to spend 2011 with the love of my life!
To new beginnings!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am giving up Candy, Soda, and Cookies. I'm sure you'll make a great mommy one day. It's exciting to start thinking about that! I bet Greg is excited about it too. Hey, I wanted to remind you again. I'm working on building up my followers on here so I can start an affiliate program I've been accepted for. You don't actually have to follow or keep up with me, just look like it so it looks like I reach more people. You just have to go to my blogs and press follow at the top. Not hard right? I'd appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete