Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The GREAT state of Texas, and a HORRIBLE sickness...

Hello everyone!
Sorry I suck at updating.
School got out a few weeks ago, and we flew to TX for a few days for some fun.
Lots of boating, wakeboarding, eating out, and swimming

it was quite fun!

Greg got pretty dang good at wake boarding, and even has his own wake board now!
(EVEN I DON'T HAVE MY OWN!)
Here are some pictures of the trip:




How stinking cute is Oliver?
And Chase!
Anyways.

I got home and immediately started back here:
I still remember how to serve! yay!
Anyways. So Sunday, I'm working, and making money...
then I go meet up with my family for Mother's Day dinner.
And all of a sudden, I feel SO sick.
My back starts hurting, and I can hardly swallow.
And I get this wave of exhaustion.
It came out of nowhere,
So I went home and went to bed.
SERIOUSLY AT LIKE 8.

Well, I stayed that way for like days.
Finally went to the doctor and have Strep.
ITS HORRIBLE.
So yeah with a little help of Nyquil, Anti-biotics, rest, and movies...

hopefully tomorrow I will feel better!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back to TX! We missed you. Sorry about the sickness though. NO fun. At least you weren't prego!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a really fun trip!!!

    ReplyDelete