Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Wedding Season!


Ok. I know I totally SUCK at updating this thing.
Lot's and lot's has happened. Let's see.

1st. I had the opportunity to be a bridesmaid in 3 weddings last month!
It was SO great!
I got to go to all three sealings, and they were so special
It reminded me of our special day... :)
Caroline's Wedding was first.
She got married in the DC temple.
NOW, that is my VERY favorite temple ever.
BEAUTIFUL!
They got married at one, then had a gorgeous wedding reception in an abandoned mansion.
SO COOL!
It was so fun to go to my best friend's wedding in DC and then spend the weekend with my mom! She was the best and showed me all of the sights, even though she was there like a month before :)
Here are some pictures of the DC trip.



Second wedding was Sam and Karen's wedding.
Sam is Greg's older brother.
Karen is awesome. I like her a lot. My first official Sister in law!
My kids will call her aunt!
COOL! :)
They got married in Denver.
I really hadn't been there before so it was super fun!
We stayed at Greg's awesome Aunt and Uncle's house.
They are sooo great to us.
And I got to bond with the whole family!
So fun!
Their reception was in Colorado Springs, and was in the chapel.
Seriously GORGEOUS set up!
Lot's of hard work for my family really paid off!
I don't have very many pictures except these:



Ps. I have NO idea why my face is like this.
Pretty sure it's cause it was HOT outside, I was starving, and we were driving HOURS that day.
Haha. I was a mess that night. I collapsed on the bed the SECOND we walked in the house.
Strangely, I feel like I kind of look pretty in this picture? haha
Last but not least:
Kilee and Ben's Wedding!
She is my best friend from Frisco.
We have been through EVERYTHING together.
I love her SOOO much, and am so glad she found Ben!
Love him!
She got married in the Jordan River temple
Gorgeous temple by the way!
And then had the reception at a church super close to the temple.
It was a beautiful ceremony, and reception!
And, she was kind enough to let me bring Ava and Adalyn to it! :)



I love weddings, and am so glad I got to be apart of these weddings!
I love all of you, and am soooo happy for y'all!
:)

1 comment:

  1. I love weddings too they're so much fun, especially when you're part of it. Im glad you fell in love with the D.C. temple. Since I grew up in Baltimore I've always wanted to get married there...it's "my" temple...but its a little too far away now. haha!

    ReplyDelete