Ok we are officially the luckiest people ever. We got to go to Puerto Vallarta Mexico. We stayed in the Westin Resort and Spa in the Marina. It was beautiful. We laid out, swam, walked downtown, went ziplining, and relaxed. It was perfect (ok except for the 100 degree weather plus the humidity. It was honestly the hottest I have ever been in my entire life! and I'm from Texas!) We went for a full week, and it was awesome.
This is us out to dinner one night. To Greg's favorite place ever. Pipi's. The hugest portions I have EVER seen. We gave our leftovers to poor people :)

The view from our hotel:

We went ziplining one day. After the scariest truck ride I have ever been on, up this wide, skinny cliff. I honestly thought we were going to die. But we didn't! haha. We had 15 lines of LONG ziplining across the jungle with a view of the city. This was called the coochie coochie position. HAHA. They told me if I got pregnant on this line, I could name my kid "CANOPY" haha. loved the tour guides.

This is us ziplining. It was us, another honeymooner couple, and some crazy lady. I'm not kidding. She was crazy. It was VERY entertaining.


No comments:
Post a Comment