Our other reception.
Was awesome.
We arrived the day before our reception the 3rd of September. That night we visited with family and went to bed early. The next morning, we headed out to eat, we went to the MOST southern bbq place you could imagine. After that we went to set up for our the reception. It was held at the Stonebriar Country Club in Frisco, TX. It was beautiful! This reception was more fun for me because it was full of people I knew and my friends from high school. They came from all around texas to see me! I love them for it! :)
Bouquet Toss. Right after this, this little girl Madelyn (I used to babysit her, she is two) asked if she could throw the flowers. Of course I let her! So, I got in the circle and she threw it to me. It was so cute!





No comments:
Post a Comment