Monday, January 29, 2018

My Experience with....

I have tried ALL the products out there. Any MLM you've heard of, I've probably tried it. Because, hey, I want to support my friends. Obviously.
But, I'm sick of only hearing about the AMAZING results and the magic it does. So, I wanted to write MY EXPERIENCE with these products, and give an HONEST review.

*If you sell these products, PLEASE don't be offended. I am just writing a truthful review on how these products worked for me.*

Monat-

I started using Monat back in April, after trying a million other shampoos for my psoriasis on my scalp. I was super self conscious about my scalp because it was always peeling and bleeding, and HURT and itched all the time.
I started with the Renew system I believe... and it was fabulous. Once I got my hair used to it (2 or so weeks), I finally felt relief on my scalp.
I never had "super soft hair or super shiny hair", but my scalp was healed, which WAS AMAZING!
I also noticed my hair was less frizzy, which was also a plus.
Since then I've tried so many of their products, and my favorites are the Dry shampoo, the masque, and the air dry cream.
Well, just in the last 2 months or so, I feel like my hair has been falling out. A LOT. I didn't think much of it at first. Then, my scalp started itching and burning again. Not as bad as before, but definitely was bugging me again.  I started researching, and found some AWFUL things. So, now I'm scared to keep using Monat. I don't want my hair falling out until I'm bald!

SO, now I have NO idea what I'm going to do. I'll probably just never wash my hair again.

Ok, kidding.

But seriously, very disappointed in the end with Monat.

Lipsense-

I started using Lipsense a year ago, when my friend Marci convinced me to try it. I had never used lipgloss or lip stick before. EVER.
At first, I hated it. It came off within 2 hours, was hard to put on, and felt different than wearing nothing.
But, I liked the way I looked with color on my lips, so I kept at it.
It took about 2 months for my lips to get used to lipsense, and even still, it only lasts 4-10 hours probably. BUT... I haven't had to use chapstick a single day since starting lipsense. My lips are AMAZINGLY soft, and healthier than they've ever been. I may or may not own 20 colors now, and am obsessed. I do think their claims of 12-18 hours of wear is just SILLY. But, it's SO worth it. Also, when I go to the beach, I put on a nude color, and my lips don't get sunburned! It's crazy.

So, I started using their make up back in November...
Tinted moisturizer- AMAZING. BUY IT NOW. Seriously. I have used this every single day since buying it. It helps get rid of the red, it feels like you're wearing nothing and it's WATER PROOF. That's right. When you blow your nose? IT DOESN'T COME OFF!!!!!! Plus it protects your face from the sun. WIN.
Foundation- I like the foundation too, but I feel it doesn't do much more than the tinted moisturizer. I'd rather use that.
Blush sense- Ok, this one, I can't get on board. It's the TINIEST tube ever. And they say you only need a tiny dot per use. But beware, half the time it will pour out when you open it, wasting a ton at a time. I also find it hard to blend.
Shadow sense- This is ALSO water proof! I wish it wasn't in a tube like lipgloss, but I love love love that it stays on ALL DAY LONG no matter what. AMAZING.
Liner- I use this when I don't want any smudging with my eye liner. It burns when you put it on, and it is hard to put on. The brush is hard to use, and makes a TINY THIN line. Just okay in my opinion.

That's all I've tried with Lipsense, but overall, I'm happy with the products!

It works-

Ok, I still haven't tried a wrap, but when I do, I'll update my review.
Products I've tried-
Defining Cream- I noticed zero difference after using it for 2 weeks. Also, it's super slimy and feels gross going on.
Greens (berry flavored)- Love the greens. I don't know what they claim to do, but for me, this product is worth it. I dump my greens into some water, with a squirt or two of water flavoring (I buy grape), and it's easy to drink. It has improved my bowel movements, and I definitely feel more energized on the days I remember to drink my greens. Win!
Confianza- I've only tried these maybe 3 times. Haven't been able to tell a difference. BUT, maybe I need to try this again.....It's supposed to help with stress.
Probiotics- Unfortunately, these probiotics made me so so so bloated. Stopped them after the first pack. I think there are better ones out there :)

Juice Plus-

I was so excited when I first heard about juice plus. Vitamins that have all the daily greens in them, plus other awesome stuff, that kids enjoy?! SIGN ME UP. So, I signed up. And got 3 shipments of gummies, and 3 shipments of shakes. Well, it's now 8 months later and we still haven't opened an entire thing of gummies, and the shakes are AWFUL tasting.
2 of my 3 kids refuse to eat the gummies. (To be fair, Tate is still pretty little)
BUT,
Livy asks for her gummies EVERY SINGLE DAY. And she loves them. ANNNND I have to say, she's the healthiest out of the three kids. Coincidence or not, I don't think there's any harm :)
Jax on the other hand, would rather die than eat ONE of the gummies. Lol.

Paparazzi Jewelry-

Now this is a company I can get behind! $5 jewelry. No matter what.
And for $5, the quality isn't bad!

Doterra vs Young Living-

I tried both of these oil companies. Overall, I like Doterra MUCH better. I like the smells better, I like the company better, and the sizes of the bottles. The only thing I love about Young living is their breathe oil. Its super amazing.
I have like a million oils. And love oils, for some things. They do not replace medicine, and they do not replace antibiotics, but they are great :) Also, if you haven't checked out Eden's Garden... you should! Their oils are high quality and cheap too!

Ok, that's all for now! I'll make another post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment