Wednesday, January 31, 2018

More Reviews...

I had a lot of people tell me they liked reading my last post, so I thought I would review a few more products I've tried! :)

REMEMBER, if you sell it, and I don't like it, this is NOT a jab at you. :)


NuSkin AP24 Whitening Toothpaste-
Ok, I cannot believe I even forked out the 25 dollars to try this stuff. 25 Dollars for ONE small tube of toothpaste?! OUCH. Well, I did. And I used it ALL. And noticed ZERO difference in my teeth. And the flavor is sort of a vanilla flavor, so I felt like my breath always smelled... TMI?

So... NO. I'll just stick to Crest or Colgate for $3.


Jamberry-
I love the idea of jamberry. As someone who goes and gets her nails done on special occasions, and then lets it just grow out for 3 months until it's all gone (gel nails), I'm pretty low maintenance about my nails. But I LOVE having cute colors or designs on my nails. I just don't have time to go to the salon every 3 weeks. Hello, I have 3 kids!
So, insert Jamberry. I bought the whole kit, and 3 sheets of nails for both me and Olivia.
Insertion on me: Fairly easy, although time consuming. I feel like it took me about 30-40 minutes.  Maybe this gets better?
Insertion on Olivia: A NIGHTMARE. It was SO hard to file around her itty bitty short nails, and she hated the heater. It was a fight the entire time.

Now, I will say, they stayed on me fairly well. Probably a week or so? But, Olivia bit them off within a day or two. At least their non toxic?

I've heard WONDERFUL things about ColorStreet. I really want to try them out :)


Maskara-
This one I feel mixed about.
First of all, I'm a super low maintenance girl. Like, don't wear make up MOST days. So, I didn't even know where to start with contouring... (I don't even know how to spell that....)
Well, I liked the idea of Maskara, and wanted some make up for fancy nights, or date nights, so tried it out.
The brush is AMAZING. Best brush I've ever owned. I actually want to try their other brushes now. And I've heard their brush cleaner is awesome too. Seriously, give their brushes a try!
Now to the pallette. If you haven't heard of Maskara, it's a foundation that is actually 4 different colors that you use to contour your face. The make up artist matches your skin with just a picture. Well, that's the part I'm not sure about. I feel like my "light" color is wayyyy too yellow for my face. BUT, if I blend the light, with the dark, and the blush... I end up looking good. So, it's confusing. And, the times I wear it, I always get compliments.... so maybe it's just because I'm not used to that look?
As for learning how to contour, they make it SUPER easy. They give you a guide, and the makeup blends super easy.
Now, I've read how "lightweight" it is. I don't think that AT ALL. I feel like I'm wearing a ton of make up. But, like I said, I'm used to no make up, or just a tinted moisturizer.
I also have noticed if I use it for a few days in a row, I break out. BUT... I Don't wash my face at night. SOOOOOOOOOO take that into consideration :)

Overall, I'm happy with it, but I don't use it enough to justify trying out other products when I like Scenegence make up so much. BUT.... BUY THEIR BRUSHES! :)


Younique-
This one is outdated, and I haven't tried much. So, this review will be short. But, I've tried two of their different 3D mascaras, and hated them both. They clump, my eyelashes fall out, and they dried out FAST. I'll stick to my Loreal $8 Voluminous mascara I can buy at any store. (If you haven't tried this, go now. It's the best.)


Plexxus-
This is also an outdated review. So, please note that. I tried this a few years ago. The Pink Drink- it tastes yummy. So, it's easy to drink every day. And it helped my bowel movements. But otherwise it didn't do anything. And I researched it, and there are actually some scary side effects if taken a long time. So, I replaced my pink drink with my green one from It Works.


Pure Romance-
I'm not giving much detail on this one... for reasons I'm sure you can figure out. But, these products are TOP NOTCH. And awesome. Go find yourself a rep, and spice up that Sex Life! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment