Pregnancy:
I'm 34 weeks and pretty miserable. The baby dropped, and I can feel it. I pee every 20 minutes even throughout the night lol. It's awesome :) I also get painful contractions a lot! And, I had a blood pressure scare last weekend. It spiked up to 150/107. YUCK.
Since the scare, I've been able to keep it at 135/90 at the max, which is good. I'm just not allowed to be going out for hours at a time anymore. BOO.
Dr Petrovski thinks I'm going to have this baby early. He was already measuring 5.5 pounds at my 32 weeks apt! His head was measuring 36.5 weeks. Yay for big babies :) I'm SO excited to meet this little man!
My best friend Anita threw me a baby shower a couple weeks ago. It was AMAZING. She went all out on the theme (She's ready to POP!), and spoiled me rotten. I had so many great friends come to show me and this little one tons of love. I'm SO grateful for amazing friends! (And my awesome mom was there too of course!)
The amazing ladies who threw the shower :)
Even though she's itty bitty compared to me, I love my mommy!
Since this picture was taken, he DROPPED big time. Now my big ol belly is much much lower than this :)
Kiddo Update:
Jaxon:
Jaxon is 4.5 and a superstar. A few weeks ago he was REALLY testing his limits with me. I think he was ready to start school, and honestly bored a lot. Because this pregnancy has been hard, we haven't been able to do as many fun things as we usually do. But, we had a BIG talk about how much I love him, and how I know I'm not as fun as I used to be, but it will be worth it... etc. And he's been so great since. He loves to help out. He loves to be in "charge"
He doesn't nap, EVER, anymore, but he usually reads quietly in his room for 15-20 minutes then gets to watch a show on the couch. He started Pre-K yesterday and RAN into his room without saying goodbye and loved every second of it.
His favorites:
color- light blue
show- spiderman or the croods tv show?
movie- megamind or cars
book- all books. seriously this kid can sit and read forever
thing to play- "trip" or "birthday" (Basically him and Olivia take out EVERY SINGLE TOY we own, pack it in suitcases, and dump them out into a pile. It seriously drives me insane. But it entertains them for hours soooooo.......) or he loves playing superheros
fun fact- Jaxon loves to get himself dressed every morning and comes down VERY proud of his choices. It's adorable
Olivia:
Olivia is almost three! I cannot even believe it. She is SO smart. But on her own terms. If I work with her on ABC's she will stop me after the third or so letter and say, "Ok mom, I'm all done. I know them already" (she doesn't... lol). But she knows every single song out there word for word basically! Over the summer when we were in Utah, I told her I was going to sing my favorite song when I was a little girl to her (A Child's Prayer). The next day she started singing it saying "Mom it's your favorite when you were a kid!!" SO smart. And has a photographic memory. But refuses to learn her letters. She can trace like a rockstar though.
We've now tried potty training twice. The first time we bought a little potty she could sit on that she fell in love with at the store. She immediately peed in it. But, after doing it once, she decided she was done, and wanted to wear diapers again.
The second time we tried to potty train, we put her in underwear, and she kept them dry for over 6 hours. BUT she also refused to use the potty or even really sit on it the whole time.
When I ask her why she doesn't want to wear underwear, she says, "I'm ok, I'll just do it when I'm a big girl after the baby comes" :)
She started preschool yesterday and isn't quite sure about it. She says she missed mommy and cried, but then calmed down. But, she's excited to go again!
Her favorites:
color- Pink
show- Doctor Mcstuffins
movie- Monsters University
book- all books. She is just like her brother and will read books for hours
thing to play- she also likes to play trip or birthday. But she's also obsessed with "doctor" and "cooking for mommy" :)
fun fact- Just in the last couple of weeks Olivia has really started realizing that she is an independent little girl. She wants to put her own clothes on, and do everything by herself. She wont even let me get her out of the car anymore! WIN.
No comments:
Post a Comment