Since Tyler left on his mission, my kids ask for him daily, and I look forward to reading his emails every Thursday! He's doing amazing, and you can read his adventures here: http://eldertylerplowman.blogspot.com/2015/09/teaching-and-temples-september17-2015.html?spref=fb&m=1
Jaxon started preschool early September and loves his new class! Miss Abby and Heather are great! And he's been bringing home the cutest artwork ever, I might need a whole room for it all!!!
So, I started working part time! It's at an ultrasound place called Stork Vision, and I work like 12-18 hours a week, and am loving it so far. It'll be nice to have a little extra money each month :)
So if you're pregnant, come see me!
Olivia is super into getting herself dressed these days... It's.... Great?
She also amazes me. She can count to 10, she knows tons of songs (some church ones too!), and the other day she brought me a Christmas book and said "baby Jesus book!"
She's very into Daniel Tigers neighborhood, but she knows which episode she wants to watch, and will not settle for anything less. Good thing Netflix has them all!
I've also been obsessed with playing with her hair recently! Having a girl is the best!
Last weekend, my mom and I went away for a night for a girls weekend! Friday night we went to the Galleria and spent a few hours at Nordstrom, and ate dinner together. It was so much fun! I love having a mom that I'm also best friends with!
Then we drove to Arlington to our hotel (can we say sketchy hotel? Broken tiles, ripped bed sheets, and a broken lampshade!) where we talked all night :)
The next morning we headed to Time Out for Women, where we spent the entire day listening to beautiful music by mercy river, and listening to amazing talks! It was such an uplifting day!
On our way home we stopped at gap, and then met our husbands (and the kids) for dinner!
^those rightt there are the BEST pants I've ever put on. You may see them a lot this winter! Thank you gap!
So, Sunday Greg took the car to church while I stayed home with Jax cause he had a cold. I went to shower, got out and realized that both my pick and brush were still in my suitcase in the back of the car! I spent over 20 minutes trying to brush my thick long hair with a baby comb. It was a pain. I'm thankful for BIG HUGE BRUSHES!
Also, Olivia gave me a fat lip. And it hurts. I was trying to kiss her, and instead she gave me this:
Monday we decided to go to the zoo! We have a pass, so can go whenever and get in for free! It's the best! We met Stephanie along the way and drove to the zoo together. It's so fun having her here in Dallas!













No comments:
Post a Comment