Tuesday, September 1, 2015

September already?!

I cannot believe it's September already! We had SUCH a fun summer! Traveling through Europe, to California, Utah, and going boating most Saturday's, plus getting to hang out with Uncle Ty most days?! We've been spoiled!
A little update.
Jaxon:
He hasn't been sick since March!!!!! We are so grateful his surgery went well and he's been healthy since! Now that school is in, I'm a little bit worried though! 
He started preschool today, and his teachers are Ms. Nicole and Ms. Abby! He seemed to have a great day, and I'm excited for his year ahead!
Some of his favorite things right now:
Trains! He will play for hours alone in his room with his train table! It's the best ever!
Animal mechanicals. (It's a show he calls animal canibals..... Hahahaha)
Balls
Swimming
Boating
Cereal (he told me he wants cereal every day! Haha)
He has stopped taking a nap most days and just has "quiet time" in his room. Usually he plays quietly or reads to his animals.
We are still working on getting him to sleep in underwear!
Pictures:

Now for an Olivia update:
She turns 2 next month! What?!
Things she loves:
All food. Seriously this girl can eat!
Jaxon (she calls him Jakkon)
Ty (she still asks for him daily)
Daniel tiger (only the doctor or the baby episodes haha!)
Reading books! She could read for hours!
Swimming! This fishy of mine can swim in a puddle jumper and isn't scared of the water at all!
Boating!
Here's some pictures:

For Greg and I's anniversary, we spend the weekend in Dallas! We started at the temple, then went to Houstons for dinner, then got some sprinkles ice cream!
The next morning we went to the Dallas farmers market, then to Klyde warren park for lunch (food trucks anyone?!), then to the Dallas museum of art! It was so much fun!!! Can't believe it's been 6 years! 

In other news, I got a job! It's part time and kind of fell into my lap. I only work Wednesday nights, and Friday and Saturday days. I work at an ultrasound place called stork vision Frisco! It's been fun so far!
Only bummer is I have to miss the fun days out on the lake with the family :/

That's the short update! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment