Saturday, March 7, 2015

Blogger dummie

I wish I knew how to use blogger better. I have NO idea how I made it cute once upon a time... So, I guess I'm stuck with the whole blog not even acknowledging the fact that we have an adorable 16 month old baby girl lol. I promise we love her too! I just am not sure how to change my blog title, and don't want to mess it all up!
I wish I was more computer literate! I really may as well be 60 years old. Google docs, twitter, blogger, etc, yeah I just can barely figure out the bare minimum ;) I am a facebook pro though!

In the last 2 weeks, we had 6 hours of sunshine in Dallas. Yes, you read that correctly. It was DEPRESSING. We had 3 snow/ice days, and one blizzard (but it wasn't actually called a snow day).
The kids and I were sick basically the whole two weeks, so we only got to play outside once, but boy did they LOVE it!







Also, random.
Has anyone ever been to Trader Joes? I decided I had to go. So, my friends and I trecked out during the huge blizzard and met at Trader Joes. I was in HEAVEN!
Here's a few things I recommend:
Cookie Butter. Seriously, if you eat it with apples, it's the best thing ever!
Their frozen Orange Chicken. It is YUMMY. Better than take out, and it takes like 5 minutes to make. Greg even made it! (he doesn't make food...)
Vegetable fried rice. Pretty tasty, and also super easy to make. Not a MUST, but pretty yummy!
Tomato and Basil Hummus. OH MY GOSH. I died. It was the best thing I have ever tasted. Seriously.
Their frozen mac and cheese was a huge hit with the kids too. Which, when I find something the kids love, I must buy again!
I  also bought the frozen black bean and cheese taquitos, and probably won't buy them again. They are good, but not anything special.

What are your must haves from Trader Joes?

2 comments:

  1. This looks so fun! I bet your kids had a blast!

    Trader Joe's: The hummus is good. We like their tortilla chips. I can't remember what else. It's been so long since we went!

    Also, I can help you with your blog when I get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Trader Joe's even though all my friends shop there because I just assume it's really expensive. Is it?! Also, I'll do your blog for you! Seriously, text me :)

    ReplyDelete