I cannot believe my little man is 3 years old!! His birthday was last monday on Martin Luther King day. People were off school, and so were dads, so I decided to possibly throw a party for him Friday. I had decided to take a couple of his closest friends to the Play Street Museum. Well, on Tuesday he got sick. That night he spiked a 106 fever! He's been sick with a cough since. So, I guess, no party for him!
But, luckily we celebrated with my parents Sunday, and he opened his presents and ate cake and ice cream :)
He got an art easel from Nana and Boppy, and he loves it! He also got a tricycle from us :)
Here's a little bit about Jaxon at 3:
- He weighs around 28 pounds, wears 2t-3t clothes
- He is potty trained, except he wears a diaper at night still. Usually he just wakes up wet. He likes to drink a lot of water before bed, and I don't feel like stopping that yet lol
- He is ALWAYS hungry. I hear this at least 20 times "I so hungry mom" or "I hungry ALL DAYYYY"
- He speaks in complete sentences, for the most part, and will repeat everything. So I have to be careful! (He started saying "Are you frustrated mommy?" and "OH MY GOSH!")
- He sleeps with his bear still, and now he sleeps with a "special blanket"
- He wears size 8-9 shoes
- Favorite Foods: Fruit snacks, chips, mickey mouse chicken nuggets, and cereal
- Favorite shows: Julius Jr, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, and Busytown Mysteries
- He has just found his love for coloring, and he does pretty well at staying in the lines for the most part!
- He still LOVES puzzles, and I am convinced he's better at puzzles than I am!
-He loves his little sister SO much, and is so protective of her. He has just started calling her Liv. It's so cute! He used to refuse to call her anything but Olivia or baby.
- He is SO funny. Right now when he burps he immediately follows it with "pardon me". It's so cute. And he knows when he is being funny too, and will look at you with the CUTEST grin ever
- He knows all of his letters, and is starting to learn their sounds. He knows that Jaxon starts with a J
- He loves to ride his scooter, and can ride it all the way to the park by himself!
- He's all boy. When we drive in the car he says "Mom, tell me when you see Lightning McQueen", then continues to point out any bus, truck, tractor, or train.
-Sadly, he's been sick a lot this season. Dumb preschool I guess? He has had the flu twice, croup, 2 colds, 2 ear infections, the stomach flu, and now whatever this sickness is. It's SO hard to see such a fun loving kid be down sick so much :(
Jaxon is such a fun kid, that everyone loves the moment they meet him. He is bubbly, funny, and easy going. He loves everyone, and brings joy into our family! When I'm sad, he immediately wants to kiss me better, snuggle with me, and asks me if I'm sad at him. If I ever get mad at him, he immediately looks at me with these sad little eyes and says "mommy, you are making me so sad!" It's hard to stay mad at him lol :) I couldn't imagine our lives without him, and am so glad I get to be his mommy!
Such a sweet little boy! How are our babies growing up so fast?! I'm so jealous that he was potty trained by 3! Pretty sure we are not going to be even close haha! And a 106 temp is scary! My kids have never even gotten to 103...yet!
ReplyDelete