Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Olivia is One!

Little Miss O is one years old! I'll have to post pictures from her party later... We had our friends over for soups and cupcakes, the finished the party off with swimming! It was so much fun! Thanks everyone for the love :-) 
Here's a little about Olivia at one years old!
- she weighs 20.5 pounds (60th percentile)
- she is 30 inches tall (78th percentile)
- has a huge noggin, but not sure the percentile lol
- she says "mama, more, bye, bop"(anytime she wants something),and has said "nana" a few times
- she loves to climb. She literally can climb up anything. Observe:
- she can stand on her own for a few seconds at a time
- she cruises along furniture super fast and can walk around holding onto people's hands
- she loves to dance. If music comes on she will dance. Always.
- she's still a mommy's girl. If I'm in the room, she is all winey and crabby until I hold her. It's exhausting.
- she sleeps 12 hours at night (6:30 pm to 6:30 am)
- size 3 diapers and 12-18 month clothing (I mean come on did you see how tall she is?!)
- favorite foods are blueberries, cheese, squeeze pouches, and peanut butter sandwiches 
- she just started loving books last week! Makes me so happy! 
- she wears a bow or headband almost every day and doesn't take them out! She knows how, just doesn't! Yay!
- she has stranger danger only to doctors or babysitters lol. She grabs onto me and starts crying. Hard.
- she started throwing temper tantrums this week and knows what she wants lol
- if you ask her to "go get the ball" or "Livy where is your binkie?" She will bring it to you!


We love this little princess! She keeps us on our toes for sure! And she definitely knows what she wants! She is so spoiled and loved. Her personality makes everyone smile around her :) I can't believe she's a toddler now! This past year has been one of the hardest years of my life, but it sure has been worth it! I love you Olivia Rae!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment