1st up, we will be closing on our house next month!!!! We got an interest rate locked and are working on getting the loan!
Kitchen backsplash:
We got home from Utah on Sunday. We all got sick while we were there, but had a blast. Here are a few pictures:
Making sugar cookies with nana and Gigi.
We went to lunch with Jessie and Ander! They are just two months apart in age! Jessie is one of my bffs and it was SO nice to catch up! I wish she lived closer!
Olivia got sick a few days before we left Utah. I had someone at the airport tell me I shouldn't be traveling with such a sick baby as it's bad for her. No duh? I'm just trying to get home! We got home late Saturday and I took her to the pediatric after hours on Sunday. She tested positive for rsv :/ luckily, she just has to do some breathing treatments and is getting better by the day!!! I'm sooooo grateful it was a mild case of rsv!
Feeling better:
I'm feeling mighty bad for myself. I realize that my trials are MUCH smaller than some peoples, but I'm frustrated. I tried soooo hard to nurse and feel like it's a never ending nightmare. Why do some people have no problems at all? And why didn't I have any problems with jaxon?! I'm frustrated :( I can say though, I'm not going to try to nurse ever again. It's not worth all of this. I stopped nursing over a month ago. One breast went back to normal, while the other felt like it was still full. But it stopped hurting so I thought maybe it was just taking a while for the milk to dry up. Well, a few days before we left Utah, I started having a burning pain that was excruciating. It continued to get worse and worse and I spiked a 103 fever Monday, so I made a doctors apt for Tuesday.
I went in and she did a quick ultrasound and said there was an abscess. So we got set up to drain it with a needle. When she came back, I asked her to please look at the entire breast because the whole thing was hurting, not just the one spot that was red. She took another look and was like,"woah. The whole thing is a big abscess... Are you sure you stopped nursing a month ago?" I wanted to yell at her and say ummmm no I'm lying! So anyways, she decided to drain it a different way instead of with a needle. She cut a hole in it, and drained it into cups. It filled 2.5 cups!!! 140 ml of infection came out of it!! She told me that I won the award for the biggest abscess she's ever seen and she's surprised I could even walk and that I wasn't sicker.
So, then she stuck a drain in me that I have to wear for a week. I can't shower, holding my kids is difficult, it hurts, and it's gross.
Oh and while I've been dealing with all this, Greg has been out of town working 15 hour days in Fort Worth. I haven't seen him since Sunday which makes things harder too.
Luckily, my mom has been a huge help! I don't know how I would have gotten through this week without her!
Here's some cute pictures of my jax man:
He loves his sister!
See that black eye? Ya I kicked him in the face on accident...
Thank you to Toy Story for entertaining my 2 year old all day every day.....















No comments:
Post a Comment