Jax at two:
- he probably weighs 24-25 pounds
- he wears size 18-24 month clothes, but HAS to wear the skinny jeans. If I buy regular jeans they just fall off all day. This kid has no bum.
- he is obsessed with toy story. All day long he says "I want buzz. Bear. Choo choo." (He explains which you story he wants to watch. Bear choo choo is the third one!)
- he makes sentences now! His favorite are, "I want (insert whatever he wants here)" "up please" "bye bye mommy" "night night mommy" "I went boom" "I go Nana's house"
- he says sooooo many words now I've lost track. He will try to say almost any word
- he recognizes the letters A, B, I, U, and Y and recognizes the number 8
- he makes the funniest facial expressions ever and loves to make people laugh
- he loves to help me cook (he will grab the stool and say cookie?)
- he loves to play with stickers, his train, and balls
- he has started playing hide and seek. He goes and hides in the pantry and shuts himself in there and will stay quiet until we open the door
- his favorite food is cereal, fish sticks and ketchup, chips and salsa, and rice and beans. Oh and any type of fruit.
- he loves livvy and kisses her, holds her, and sometimes rolls her over haha
- he takes one nap a day right after lunch and sleeps 12 hours at night
- he really is just such a happy two year old! We are so blessed to be his parents!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment