Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful.


I wanted to write a short post about everything I'm thankful for right now... With all of my complaining I've been doing, I figure I should mention all the wonderful things in my life right now.
- I am so thankful for the gospel. I've been so down, and I decided I should go to church Sunday. The lessons and talks were great, and It was really what I needed. 
- I'm thankful that my husband has a job. Sure he may be gone 12 hours a day, but at least we have that security!
- I'm thankful that I have a loving husband that is such an amazing daddy!! Jaxon and Olivia are sooo lucky to have him as a dad!
- I'm glad Greg's done with the CPA exam! No more studying :)
- I am amazed at the perfect little boy that I get to call my son. He is SO good with Olivia. He hasn't tried to hurt her, hit her, or anything! He loves her soooo much and is constantly asking where baby livvy is. 
^ he loves to read. He lays on the ground and puts the book in the air and reads aloud! So funny. 
- I am so thankful that Olivia is a good sleeper. We may have other issues going on, but usually she gives me a 4-6 hour stretch, and I don't think I would survive if she was up all night! 
^ sleeping soundly in the media room while mommy vaccuums!
- My mom and dad (and Tyler): 
Seriously, I think having my mom around has made this transition into being a mommy of two a lot easier. I would be very depressed if I didn't have her around to talk to. She helps me with both babies so much! And Jax constantly wants his Nana. I'm so glad to have my mom as my best friend :) 

My dad is sooo good with Olivia. She instantly falls asleep when he holds her. (So does he!) and one of Jaxons favorite things in the world is to go on a walk with grandpa and Oliver every night! Lucky boy!

Ty has been the most loving uncle any little kid could have. He constantly is playing with Jaxon, and we are so glad to be living with him!

- I am also thankful for my amazing friends I have made out here! When we moved out here, I met three girls and we instantly became close. Anita, Amanda, and Crystal have definitely been such a help. They love Jax sooo much! Jax gets to play with baby Levi which he loves (he's 8 months old) plus we get out of the houSe and it keeps us sane! Today they offered to take Jaxon for the afternoon so I could get a nap and pick up the house... I mean, how sweet is that?! Seriously, I don't know how I would do it without them! Anita was pregnant and due a couple weeks before me, and our girls are now 9 days apart! Zoey and Olivia are definitely going to be bffs :) It's so fun to go through everything together! :) 
^ Jax with Amanda! I mean seriously, he loves her so much!!

- I know this is a silly one, but I'm thankful for netflix! Haha. Thank you netflix for keeping me awake at night while I feed my little girl :)

Now, I realize I have been very negative lately, and want to try to focus on the positives in my life :) so I apologize to anyone who's annoyed with all my negativity! (But really wouldn't you complain if you were having puss drained with a fat needle every week from your boob? Haha)

Now for some pictures!
^im now battling thrush. Someone told me to get gentian violet. This happened before I could even open the bottle! It went straight into the trash! Haha!
^ Madison stopped by to see Jax and Livvy!!!
^ I caught the end of a smile!
^ oh another thing I'm grateful for! The baby ergo! I wouldn't get much done without it! We love the ergo!!! (Future mommies, don't waste your money on the cheaper carriers. There's a reason they are cheaper! The ergo Is seriously soooo comfortable!!!)
^ going to church!

No comments:

Post a Comment