Thursday, November 21, 2013

Olivia at a month!!


Ok so she's not quite a month old yet... Two days away, but I wanted to share some fun facts about Olivia right now:

- she is in size one diapers
- she wears 0-3 or 3 month clothes and I swear she's getting too long for them! We will see though!
- usually she eats every 2.5-3 hours in the day time and has a 5-6 hour shift at night. (Except the last two days...)
- she gets fussy in the evening
- at night, she wakes up looking for food, days, spits up, and lays back down for sleep. Doesn't usually cry at all in the night time
- she spits up during and after every feeding... Lots.
- she makes the funniest faces! Observe:
^pooping face
^grumpy tired face 
- she loves the bath but instantly starts screaming when you take her out
- she does not like to get her clothes changed. 
- she still has never had formula :) even with all our problems
- she likes to sleep on her side with her arms straight out at night. She also usually takes a nap during the day on her tummy (seriously, her tummy feels so much better when she's on her tummy!)
- usually I try to have her sleep in her crib next to our bed, but halfway through the night I grab her and let her sleep in my arms. Although we've had 3 nights of her staying in her crib all night!
- she likes her binky, but when it's given to her she will either instantly suck it in, or spit it out. Sooo she doesn't love it quite yet.
- she likes to be held up like a big girl and can hold her head all by herself.

Olivia is the sweetest baby ever. Overall she doesn't cry much, sleeps well, nurses well (other than spitting up all the time), and loves to be held. We love her so much and think she is perfect <3

- grandpa is the Olivia whisperer. On Sunday she cried for almost 2 hours straight (first time that's ever happened) and the second he took her she fell asleep. (So did he!)
- Olivia and her best friend Zoey! They are 9 days apart! Aren't they the cutest?


- Jaxon is obsessed with "baby ivvy" and has been nothing but sweet to her so far! He loves to lay next to her and play with her (rolls on top of her). It's cute 
- we've gone on a few walks and Livvy loves the baby ergo. I think I get lots of looks when I have all three of the babies though!

No comments:

Post a Comment