The decorations were ADORABLE. Grey and light pink :)
My mom and I
Party Favors!
Name suggestion box...
The adorable tutu table skirt
Cake balls...
Pom Poms!
Food!
It was SO perfect, and baby girl and I got SO many cute adorable outfits!!! I can't wait to dress her up like a little princess every single day! I went through all my clothes, and I am SO excited! I just love baby girl clothes! Thanks to all the women who came, it really meant a lot to me!Some of the awesome people:
So, at the shower, I realized that this ward has SO many little boys Jaxon's age! We had like 5 little boys all playing together outside while the shower was going on! It was SO cute! I'm so glad there's so many fun boys around for Jax to be friends with! We will be sad when we leave the ward!!
No comments:
Post a Comment