35 weeks and MISERABLE.
Enough said?
My reflux is awful. I'm taking two zantacs a day and that's barely doing anything. I've woken up 2x throwing up because of it. Yuck.
Back pain. I definitely waddle
Pelvic pain. Some days I swear she's trying to get out... Or maybe she will fall out!
Swelling. My ankles just started swelling this week. I officially have cankles. Yay me.
Fun Stuff:
She moves like a crazy person and I watch my belly all day :)
This week I'm getting checked, a growth ultrasound, and my strep b test done.
I'm also scheduling my induction this week!
My dr said at my last apt she doesn't think I'll need to be induced, that ill labor on my own before the date... We will see if she's right. And I hope she is!!
I have lots of cramping and Braxton hicks if I walk. Even if it's just while shopping.
I'll be meeting my baby girl in 4 or less weeks!!!!!!
In other news, our house has begun to be built!!!!
Exciting huh? It went from a lot with no foundation to this by the end of the week!!!! Ah!
So, Greg is out of town this week for business (less than a month into his real job and they send him out of town lol.) and my mom is leaving for Utah on Tuesday for the week... So it's just going to be me, Jaxon, my busy dad and brother. I'm going to be very lonely!!! And I'll probably have the baby while they are gone. (No really that would be bad)...
The weather has cooled off!!! It's only like a high of 93 this week!!!! So we've been spending a bit more time outside which is awesome and jax loves it!
Now for some pictures:
We call Jax the king of the counter. He loves being on the counters. He was killing a fly for me in this picture.
We went to the Rangers game (PWC sponsored event) without Jax on Friday night! It was fun to get out alone!!







No comments:
Post a Comment