Saturday, June 16, 2012

WOAH

MY LITTLE BROTHER CHASE IS OFFICIALLY A MISSIONARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


I miss him already, and it's only been a few days. Chase is such an amazing person, and I know he is going to change people's lives in Ogden  UT. I am so proud of the person he's become, and I can't wait to hear from him!!!
We said bye to him on Wednesday, after a delish lunch at Tucanos. It was fun! I had to work, so I didn't get to go with him to the MTC, but I did get to go to the temple with him last week, so that was special :)

Also, as some of you know, I had surgery on Thursday. I had my gallbladder removed. It went well, except my oxygen levels weren't where they were supposed to be, so I had to spend a FEW hours at the hospital. Luckily, my mom was here taking care of Jaxon, so I knew he was in GREAT hands :) I missed him like crazy though!

I'm home and recovering well, and am feeling pretty good this morning. So, hopefully it continues to heal! :) My mom's still in town helping a bit, and I've had some friends come and visit me. Plus, people in the ward have been bringing us dinner, which is so nice. We really appreciate all the love and support. :)

Hard week, but I'm glad it's over :)

I'm going to go write my little brother a letter!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment