I just need to vent and get it all out... so I don't spend hours crying.
This is really embarrassing, but I literally have a huge bald spot. HUGE. I am not exaggerating. Everyday I'm scared to touch my hair, because I'm worried more and more will fall out. It's so obvious, it's so embarrassing. :( I am still taking my pre natal, and breastfeeding full time, so IDK why I'm losing so much :(
Also, I am a fatty. I was losing weight on weight watchers and doing great, then mothers day happened. I didn't lose weight the week before that, and kind of hit a plateau so just gave up. Why can I never commit to anything? I was feeling so great, and have no excuse... so I really need to get focused and lose at least another 20 pounds. Actually, how about I just focus on losing ONE pound? UGH.
Oh, and my sweet husband decided to buy me a facial for mother's day. Well, since I had a facial, my whole body has hives ALL over it. I've been taking benadryl since Saturday afternoon, and if I miss a dose, they come back. I'M SO ITCHY.
Itchy, Fat, and Bald. Not even exaggerating :(
I love the post baby stage.
Oh and to make things worse? I'm getting my gallbladder out next Thursday and am SCARED AS HECK. Please pray for me.
:(
No comments:
Post a Comment