Friday, January 27, 2012

Jaxon- 1 week old!

Happy Birthday sweet boy!! I just wanted to document some of the funny and cute things Jaxon does at 1 week old.

-Jaxon loves his hands. He fights his way out of a swaddle, and always has to have his hands in his mouth, or by his face.
-He doesn't like to be swaddled, or lay straight on his back. He likes to lay on his side instead.
-He is a very aware little baby. He looks around and is so curious all the time!
-He loves his binky, and came out of the womb knowing how to suck on that thing! He can also find it when it falls out of his mouth! Smart baby!
-Before he needs to poop, he stops what he's doing, and gets a very serious look on his face, then SHOOTS it out. (At the doctor it literally shot across the room!)
-He never cries. He fusses when he's not getting enough attention, but the minute you look at him, or hold him, he stops. I don't know how I got such a well behaved baby!
-He is a breastfeeding champ! He eats every 3.5 hours, and sleeps in between.

I love our little boy so much! I always knew I'd love him, but wow, I guess I didn't realize just how much! I love to stare at him for hours. I love being his mommy!
Happy One Week Birthday Baby Jax!

1 comment: