straight on view of his face. He has the chubbiest cheeks! I just want to squeeze them!
So, If you know the Plowman family at all, you would know that we all have HUGE heads. My little brother Tyler fit into a Men's XL helmet a few years back, and actually broke it, cause his head is too huge. (This was after my dad didn't fit into the helmet!) So, as the guy is doing measurements, he does the head. It comes out to 35weeks and 4 days...... I was only 33 weeks!!!!!! I was like, UH OHHHHH... So, in the end, he is measuring ginormous. He is already 5lbs 3oz!!! And, his head is measuring HUGE. So, we had to talk to the dr about the chance of C section, and how she wasn't going to let me go over my due date, but that hopefully my body will just go into labor on it's own. I'm starting my weekly appointments after this next one next thursday! That's nuts! :) She is also going to do another ultrasound closer to my due date to check his hugeness again :) So, good news is, I really am feeding this fatty baby! haha. :)
Also, if you haven't been able to tell, about three weeks ago, I still just looked like 4-5 months pregnant. Not anymore! I definitely look 8 months pregnant now. I'm officially in the OMGSH I feel fat, nothing looks cute, and I'm uncomfortable all the time stage. But, it will go by quick, and I can't wait to see this little boy!!! I'll be a mommy in approximately 6 weeks!! Although, I hope it's more like 4 :)
Greg and Chase made it to TX safely on Wednesday, after driving through awful weather almost the whole time, so we are sooo grateful for that! I've been babysitting like CRAZY here, and have been making more money than I was in Utah the last month or so! It's been great! :)
I also have been sick for about 3 weeks, and finally went to the doctor, and have walking pneumonia. Been on medicine for four days now and still don't feel better. So annoying.
Only 6 more days until Christmas! I can't wait! I love the holidays!! I hope everyone else is having as much fun with their loved ones as we are!!!!
you are so close. Deacon measured biggy too :) Chub babes are the BEST. You look great by the way!
ReplyDeletethanks!! I feel nasty and fat :) haha
ReplyDelete