Saturday, December 31, 2011

35 Weeks, and the end of 2011

It's the last day of 2011. Crazy. We have had a pretty eventful year :) I wanted to document some of the fun things we got to experience this year. These aren't in any particular order, just the top ten moments in general  :)

1. Finding out I was pregnant on May 25. I was alone, as Greg was working in CA, and was so excited I could hardly contain myself!!!
2. Getting to go to San Francisco for the first time, and seeing all the cool piers, Lombard street, and eating awesome food :)
3. Surprising Greg with a present of baby clothes to tell him that we were going to have a baby! The best part? He didn't get what was going on! haha.
4. Flying to Texas in May for Greg's interviews for 3 different Accounting Firms. While we were there, we got to see my little brother Chase take his girlfriend to Prom! :)
5. FINALLY getting to go on a date to The Melting Pot :) I've been wanting to go there since we got married, and it's just never worked out right. We went for our anniversary this year, and it was so great!
6. I got my phlebomtomy certificate. I can officially draw your blood if you want me to :)
7. Having a fun thanksgiving break in Utah with Greg's family. It was relaxing, and my Mother in Law made me some cute decor for the nursery!!! :)
8. My cousins and aunt threw me a beautiful baby shower, and SO many people came and showed their love! It was a great turn out, and we got soooo spoiled! :)
9. Finding out that our little baby, is in fact a boy!!!!!
10. Last, but not least, moving in with my parent's, back to Frisco, and spending the best Christmas yet with them. It's the last Christmas we will all be together as a family, since Chase will be on his mission next year, and it has been wonderful! 
We have had such a wonderful year, and it will be sad to see it go. But, in 2012, we look forward to meeting our little baby boy!!! And, we look forward to any other adventure that may come :)


Quick pregnancy update:
* I'm 35.2 weeks pregnant, and am starting to feel pretty miserable. Went to the doctor yesterday, and am 1 cm dilated and it all looks good. She basically told me that I could go into labor anytime, and to get ready for a baby!!! How exciting huh? I've been having some pretty swollen feet, and I started feeling some pretty strong Braxton Hicks yesterday! Here's to hoping the rest of the pregnancy stays healthy, and for a happy, healthy baby boy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment