I'm halfway!!! Or, if he comes early, I could be more than half way!!!
We had our 20 week ultrasound today, and he is indeed still a he :) We were worried! Haha. We already bought so much, it would have been bad if he all of a sudden was a girl! haha. What's been going on with me:
-I get the worst acid reflux ever. I take Zantac to help a bit :)
-I finally felt a flutter, at 19 weeks on the dot! September 8!
-My placenta is in the front of the baby, so he has to REALLY kick hard for me to feel anything at all :)
-I heard him kicking and hiccuping in the doppler on Monday!
-I am working at Pier One 20ish hours a week and finishing up school. By the end of a long day, I am SO wiped out. I can hardly stand up by 9 PM!
-A customer at Pier One asked me if I was pregnant, and when I was due!! :)
-Always craving carbs.... it sucks!
Overall I think I have a very easy pregnancy, and am so grateful for that! He is measuring 2 days ahead, so maybe he'll come early? I can't believe I'm already 5 months pregnant!!! It's going by so fast, but not fast enough :)
Baby nursery. We are doing it jungle themed :) Here is a sneak peak...
I love you :) I'm glad things are going to smoothly!
ReplyDelete