Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Woah.

I woke up yesterday and had a pooch. I still haven't gained even a pound, but have a tummy. I officially look like I ate too much today. :) The pregnancy hasn't been bad at all compared to most people. I have only thrown up a number of times, which I am SO thankful for seeing as I am TERRIFIED of puking! haha. I have been so bloated and gassy. (TMI?) I think my main symptom is extreme exhaustion. Around 5 every day, I want to die... I feel like I got hit by a truck and just need to lay down until tomorrow.

That is all!

This is me at 10 weeks!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. aw cuuuute! I'm terrified of puking too! yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha cute Chelsy. You will look back on this picture and think "I thought I had a "bump" THEN?" haha. I always thought I looked huge and then a month later realized I had actually still been tiny haha. Being prego is SO fun - especially the 2nd trimester! You get to SEE the baby for the first time and find out what it is and start feeling it move! SO FUN! I have LOVED every single stage so far! Also, I think you are having a GIRL for sure! Our girls can be friends! :)

    ReplyDelete