Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The weeks progess...

I will be 12 weeks on Thursday!!! My morning sickness has really gone away this week. I hope it stays that way :) YAY! I have been feeling pretty good, other than a new symptom that has come along... dizziness. It is very annoying. Baby D's heartbeat was at 169 and I heard it yesterday at 180. Beating strong :) I will find out the sex in August. August 18th to be exact! :) We will be in Texas, meeting the doctor who will be delivering the baby. :) I can't wait to find out! I think it's a boy, but I really want a girl!!! We will see soon enough :)

I went to Newport Beach last week with the family, and it was so fun! I got very sunburned (despite the fact that I used 100 spf sunscreen lol) but it was so nice and relaxing to sit on the beach all day with my cute cousins, aunts, uncles, and family. Then, I flew up to San Fransisco and spent some time there with Greg! He will be home in 2 weeks :) YAY.

I love being pregnant! I can't wait for this little one to come! He/She is the size of a LARGE plum!

No comments:

Post a Comment