Friday, October 22, 2010

Rant. Vent.

This is what I use instead of a journal so I am allowed to vent right? Well, I am going to. Because otherwise I may explode. I am really sick of people who are mean. MEAN GIRLS. Seriously. Why do girls think it's fun to hurt people? It's so annoying and frustrating. I am sick of it. I want to tell these people to grow up already! I mean, it's so high school don't you think? This isn't about anyone in particular, just a general rant about life. It sucks to feel left out all the time. It sucks to be ignored. Feel like you don't exsist. Especially when there is a lot going on in your life and all you need is a little support. How rude is it to invite people to do something, and PURPOSEFULLY don't invite someone else who is listening to the conversation? Pretty rude if you ask me. I really have been trying SO hard to be a supportful friend. To show my friends that they are loved, no matter what. Sometimes I don't feel like I get it back. Drive hours to go support a friend, or invite someone to do something over and over and over again... to get nothing back. Not even a response. UGHHHHHH I just want to scream and get away from my life for a few days. Good thing the cruise is coming up in less than a month. Greg is so good about supporting me and loving me. I am sooooo grateful for him. I love him more than life itself. Life sometimes sucks, but then I remember things that actually matter. Like God, Heavenly Father, the Scriptures. And I feel a little better. This is one scripture that sums up my feelings:

1 Nephi 11.17-- "And I said unto him: I know that he loveth his children; nevertheless, I do not know the meaning of all things"
-So true right? I mean I know Heavenly Father loves me, but I don't know the meaning of all the things he does. Peaceful.

Also, I loved President Packer's talk at General Conference this year. I think it was filled with hope. We can all overcome our problems, addictions, and struggles through the power of the priesthood. How wonderful is it that I am sealed ETERNALLY to my husband, who has that miraculous power? AMAZING.

Anyways, I just needed a venting post. It happens. We all have our bad days, or weeks. But, it's all going to be ok, because of what I know to be true.

Sorry that this post is soooooo annoying. But I feel better about everything now :)

6 comments:

  1. I have never read such wiser words Chels. I agree 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsy!!!! I agree with you completely. Youd think that the older we get the more mature and considerate people would get, unfortunately this isnt the case:( Im so glad I have you as a friend that I know will always be there for me through the thick and thin! Really I appreciate out friendship sooooo much! Only a few more days and we can hang out all the time and not worry about the other "mean girls" :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is it that your husband commented on your blog? I know that feeling too and it is hurtful. But it sure sounds like u've got a real winner of a husband, and you know it girl! Thats better than some cruddy friends anyday haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Berlin- I know! I'm seriously soooo excited! I love having you as a friend and can't wait till you get settled in! :) And Stefanie- yeah I definitely got a winner :) Your hubby seems like one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chelsy, this is your blog so of course you're allowed to vent! Online journal right? lol

    I totally know how you feel :/ My sister-in-law invited her other sister and her fiance to see a Brad Paisley concert right in front of my husband without inviting us! How rude, and we get left out of stuff all the time. I don't understand it.

    It's always such a nice feeling to know that even when the girls in your life don't care, you have a husband that will love you always and no matter what.

    Hope you start having a better week beautiful girl! Let's get together soon! i miss our fun times together :)

    ReplyDelete