Snow. Yuck.
I couldn't even believe it. Do you ever wake up feeling great, then one thing can ruin your day? That happened to me today. My cute husband woke up with me to make me eggs for breakfast, then go out and warm up my car. What a great guy! I just love him! So, I go along and get ready, open the front door... and want to run in the other direction back to my bed. My SOFT COMFORTABLE WARM bed. I trudged out the door, up the stairs, and into my car. The drive from Provo up to Sandy is getting to be a real pain in the butt. Not only does Utah decide to close one lane of the freeway ALL DAY EVERY DAY going BOTH directions, but now snow?! UGH. So, I drove about 55 the whole 33 miles up to Sandy. I couldn't see anything, There were 3 wrecks, and it was dark. Not a good combination. Luckily for me, the roads weren't slippery. I made it to work safely! Now, I get to look forward to the drive home; filled with construction, traffic, bad drivers, and police. Isn't life wonderful?
Okay so I just reread that and man I sound depressed! HA! I'm not. I actually love making snowmen and going sledding and going snowboarding. I wish it didn't get on the roads though. And I just didn't want it to snow yet! And am scared to drive in the snow EVERYDAY on the freeway this winter. Anyways. I probably will die. Spin out of control and hit the wall. and die. nahhhh, just kidding, but... not really.
I love living somewhere with four seasons. cause real fall and real spring are AWESOME. In Texas it's just SUMMER, and random weather the rest of the year. It's beautiful in the spring when all the snow is melting, so the air is crisp and cool, but the sun is shining, and flowers are blooming. It's beautiful in the fall when the colors change, leaves fall, and the wind blows. I want to live somewhere that has only fall and spring. Know of a place?
This post has no point. Other than to hear about my disliking of snow. Love you all for reading this.
You're cute chels!!! I'm glad to see you blogging again! for awhile you hadn't! keep it up k? Anyway, i am slightly jealous that I am not in Utah to enjoy the snow...slightly. BUt, we'll get it here sooon enough!
ReplyDeletewe'll have to plan a night for brighton! :)
ReplyDeletemaria! I hope you come back! I want to see cute little boston and play with you!
ReplyDeletecaroline! I have night passes for sundance (this is the first season of it) for buy one get one half off! YAY!!!!!
I'm kind of jealous. I think I can count on one hand how many times its snowed in the 15 years i've lived here haha. its been hot here. I'm ready for COLD WEATHER!!!!
ReplyDelete