Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life.

Life is great.
Just saying.
I got to spend the weekend with my favorite little girls a few weeks ago.
We went to Kilee's wedding, painted, watched Madagascar, and...
went to SEVEN PEAKS!
Boy they loved that!
We even rode ALL of the big rides! :)
Courtney went with us, and it seriously was the best!
Greg also started the accounting program.
It was a VERY big adjustment
But, it's getting better! So, that's good!
And, we are going down to St. George next weekend to watch STEPHANIE run the marathon!
A weekend away will be nice!
I also started catering.
It's great!
I work for Ethan from Rockwell Catering.
And his food rocks.
Just saying.
Last but not least
I am going to be attending MTAC to get my medical assisting degree!
YAY!
I am super excited about it!
It will take about 9 months, and I am super stoked.
I think I should have done this years ago,
but I didn't know it existed lol :)
I am going to be very busy. I will be working at CMOE on MWF until 3
And still nannying (of course!) on TTH till about 5
Then monday-thurs will be rushing off to the school for classes.
Classes are from 6-9
Then come home.
And study during my free time.
SWEET!
I am excited for the future!

2 comments: