Hello to all!
I hope everyone's weekend was as amazing as mine!
But it probably wasn't as great as ours!
We decided late Thursday night, that we really wanted to get away.
So, we found a cute little hotel room in Park City, and left Friday for Park City!
Greg had never been, and I haven't been in quite a few years!
It was so fun!
Our hotel was more like a little quaint condo building.
Here it is:

So, we got there, and headed straight to the outlets!
Omgsh, it was amazing.
In the Coach store, I fell in love with a purse.
that was on sale from 350 dollars to...
$110!!!!
I would have gotten it,
but Greg decided it wasn't necessary.
Good thing I have him! Or I probably would have spent hundreds!
4 Banana Republic Shirts
6 Pairs of earrings from AE
4 pairs of flip flops from Old Navy
a new fossil wallet!
2 cute matching shirts for Ava and Adalyn!
and for greg:
A belt from Banana Republic
and sweats from JCrew!

Then, we checked into our hotel and headed down main street!
I loved it!
If you haven't been, you should!
So fun!
Quiet, peaceful, yet lively.
I can't even describe it!

Then, we went back to the hotel, and went in the hot tub and heated pool!
It was great!
We got back to the hotel room and decided we needed to go see Date Night.
OMGSH.
It was sooooo funny!
I was probably the only one in the theater laughing that hard!
I literally laughed at one point for 15 minutes straight.
I even had to make a run for it!...

No, but seriously, if you haven't seen it,
drop what you are doing now...
AND GO SEE IT!
So, Saturday morning we woke up and headed to the Olympic Park! It was so fun!
Then we went to Petco and looked at dogs :)
Which we won't be getting cause of our dumb landlord.
UGH.
Then, we went to the yummiest mexican food EVER!
I even got Sopes. My all time favorite!
It was such a great weekend!

We had sooo much fun!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on yall's new life together. My fiance and I were looking at your blog and for some strange reason she now has an urge to go shopping for some great looking shirts. I mean I'm trying to pay for an upcoming wedding and all she wants to do is spend all the budget for the wedding on BR shirts.
ReplyDelete