I just have to vent. About my husbands sleeping habits once again.
So, last night he kept saying he wasn't tired.
Then we get in bed and literally 2 seconds later he was SNORING
LOUD.
So I wake him and tell him to roll over.
He does.
Then keeps snoring.
LOUDER.
So... I'm trying to sleep...
And all of a sudden he rolls ON TOP OF ME.
I couldn't get him to move or move him myself
I was SO frustrated!
This was at like 1:30 AM
I kept shoving, and he kept coming closer.
So. Finally, I went out to the couch and slept peacefully :)
Love you Greg.
Don't love your sleeping habits.
I see a King size bed in your future
ReplyDeletehahaha yes i agree. the minute we get out of provo. it will be on our wish list. :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious! Welcome to my world. I've put up with snoring for 8 years now and I've never had a good nights sleep. Now you know why I'm so cranky!! :)
ReplyDeletehahah good to know! A life full of cranky. HERE I COME! :) haha.
ReplyDelete