Friday, March 26, 2010

Last week, I left for Spring Break! :)
This was Greg and I's first time being apart since more than a year ago!
And it was sad!
Where did I go for Spring Break?
This WONDERFUL place:

Yes. My favorite state.
The wonderful land of TEXAS!

While I was there, my mom and I kept the stores in business
and shopped. ALOT. and ate a lot of food.
so we kept both retail and restaurants in business! :)

So... I got there on wednesday.
And we went to Pei Wei. My mom, me, and my brothers
Then I am pretty sure we shopped. YES. On the first day.
I could be wrong though.
I don't really remember. :)
Then for dinner, we went to my favorite place EVER...
LA HACIENDA.
If you haven't been there before... let's just say it is the best tex-mex place on the planet
fajitas, steak, chips, salsa, guacamole, and my favorite...
good old FATTENING QUESO!
yummmmmm....
So. The second day, my brothers left on their Pioneer Trek.
And my dad works like 83420389423 hours a week
so it was just me, my mom, and the shopping world :)
We went to lunch at cheesecake factory.
yum. plus, I got to see my old lady friends :) NO OFFENSE LADIES :)
but y'all are old :)
and shopped ALL day till our feet hurt.

This is when we came up with our contest.
We realized how fat we both have gotten.
So. We came up with a great way to lose weight.
Whoever loses the most weight gets a new pair of expensive jeans.
while the loser has to watch and not try ANY on themselves :)
YES!
I have already lost 4.8 pounds.

Anyways,
the weekend was great.
Lots of new stuff from Nordy's, J Crew, DSW and Fossil. YAY
Plus I cut 5 inches off my hair and got it dyed. :)
I think it looks quite good!
Let's see what else.
I also got to see Madelyn!
I miss my Texas babies :)
I guess they aren't really babies anymore.
But I got Utah ones now :)
OH! And it snowed. in TEXAS.
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!

There is only like 2 weeks or so left of school! YES!
Then summer school. BOO.
I love life.
I love my husband
I love nannying for the Woods.
They are the sweetest family ever
with the two cutest girls ever
who love me
and of course i love them :)

Ava is learning so many new things :)
I love working with her on new words and new things
love it,
love life.

3 comments:

  1. I love your new hair babe!!! and I love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. last weekend was the first time andrew and i had been apart too!! it sucks! but you guys should come visit soooon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know we want to!!! I really want to see your house!!!

    ReplyDelete