I had a great weekend so far! With a lot of discoveries.
First off: I went to Alice in Wonderland with our friends Camee and Daniel and their friends Emily and Jason! It was SO great!
I would highly recommend it!
Well, when I got home I pondered for a while...
And realized...
I have really pretty friends, and I have turned into the Ugly Fat one...
And now look like this:

But, no worries!
I am getting in shape, and am very excited to be skinny and pretty again!
YAY.
So that was my first new discovery.
Second... Well, tonight we got invited to go to our friends from our ward for dinner.
They both served their mission in Thailand!
Oh. Their names are Tiffany and Cody.
Anyways, it was delicious! OMGSH!
I am now in love with Thai Food, and hope we get the privilege to eat there again!
YAY! Thanks guys!
Third. Tonight I had the urge to make headbands. I have never done this before.
I guess I was feeling crafty?
Anyways. I think they turned out good!
Cute headband!
Oh! And I learned how to use my sewing machine! YAY!
Success. I think I have a new hobby!
I absolutely loved it!!!!




Yay! I love sewing! I wish we lived closer and we could sew things together! I made a lace headband in a similar way. Miss you, Chelsy!
ReplyDeletei miss you too katie! Dude soooo my sewing machine SUCKS. Every other time I use it is breaks and tangles. It makes me sooo sad and then I get discouraged lol :) LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteps. this is chelsy :)
hahaha. At first I thought it was Greg being sarcastic. That is sad! But just keep working at it. Find tutorials for your specific sewing machine on youtube. No joke, they help. And, people are probably having the same problems as you are.
ReplyDeleteThanks lovely! I will have to do it! :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog is awesome! I need you to teach me how to make my blog this awesome! I'm actually going to use it to try and make some money :)
ReplyDelete