Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Worst Nightmare...

...ends up not being too bad! YAY!

Those of you who know me, know that my most dreaded class is Physical Science.
Let me catch you up...
I took Physcial Science in the Fall of 08, my sophomore year at Byu.
Well, it didn't go too hot.
I did not understand ANYTHING.
and failed.
sooo. then I tried to take it at BYU last fall of 09.
Took the first test, got a 50 or so on it.
freaked out.
and decided I didn't want to go to BYU anymore.
So dropped out.
Now I am taking it at UVU.
and its not so bad!
Its the same book as BYU, so I have read it already...
and the first test I got like a 60, but with a curve got a 74.
Then on the second test (which was harder)
got a 75!!!! with the curve, that is a 85! YAY!
I finally feel good about this class.
And believe that I can do it!
I think I can even pull a B out of the class!

Plus. I got a tutor! SOooo maybe an A?!
Time will only tell :)

2 comments:

  1. dude yes...BYU physical science blew!!!! it didn't seeem to be too hard, but yes...yes it was! glad it's going better! uvu sounded like a good move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes it was! I love uvu!!! Ps. How are you and Boston?!?!?

    ReplyDelete